Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer
Here at Hydronics, we are proud to be a Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer. This accreditation is awarded directly by Worcester Bosch themselves, and shows that they recognise the high standards of work we complete. To help you understand what this stamp of approval means, we have put together some information about the accreditation and the benefits of choosing a Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer.
Benefits of choosing a Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer:
With a Worcester Accredited Installer, customers can rest assured that the service they will receive is of a recognised high standard and that the engineers themselves are qualified and trustworthy. Due to the training and experience of an accredited engineer– such as Hydronics – they are ideally placed to offer you suggestions and recommendations regarding the products that will best suit your needs, and the needs of your home.
Some of the benefits you can expect with a Worcester Bosh Accredited Installer include:
- Extended guarantees on the installed product/work completed
- Expert advice regarding heating options and products and their suitability for your home
- Free, no obligation quotes
- Safe installations carried out by comprehensively qualified engineers
Why replace your boiler?
- Worcester Bosch modern condensing boilers are designed for optimum performance whilst generating maximum savings. The Energy Saving Trust report as much as £210 saving per year from replacing an outdated G rated model.
- As Hydronics are an accredited installer in Worcester Bosch products we can offer up to a 10 year parts and labour Guarantee. Every component of your Worcester boiler and Worcester Controls are covered for peace of mind and for no extra fee.
- Alternative cover from a national energy company will cost £1020 for the same period
- According to the Which Report 2017, the average repair bill for a boiler out of guarantee is £200, which would be saved in the event of a breakdown in Guarantee