Oil Boiler Installations
Over four million households are not connected to the main gas grid, which means you have to use an oil boiler or similar.
At Hydronics Ltd, we can provide a comprehensive oil boiler installation that is fully insured & guaranteed.
With a friendly, full certified oil boiler installation team in North Devon, we can come to you and provide a swift oil boiler installation service at a great competitive price.
What is an oil boiler
Oil boilers provide central heating and hot water to a property by using oil as the fuel source. Oil boilers are a great solution for properties that are not connected to the main gas grid in the UK. The oil solution utilized by this type of boiler is stored in an insulated tank located at the property.
Choosing the right oil boiler for you
As a professional GAS SAFE accredited company, we only partner with and use brands that offer reliable, efficient and guaranteed products. As an independent boiler installation company, our team of experts will only ever recommend a boiler that meets the requirements of your property. We will never over sell parts and products you won't need.
When installing your oil boiler, we will guide you through the following considerations to ensure you are getting the best possible oil boiler installation:
- Energy usage of the boiler: The energy usage is measured as kW output. This determines the oil boilers ability to heat your household. Generally, the better the output, the larger the property can be.
- Type of oil boiler: We can install all types of oil boilers including oil combi boilers, oil system boilers, and oil conventional boilers. Each one has its own unique benefits depending on the type and size of property you have.
- Parts availability: All the oil boiler we install use parts that are available from your local plumbing merchants.
Why Choose Hydronics Ltd?
- We are Gas Safe Approved, and all installations comply with current building regulations and MI's
- We are accredited and approved installers of Worcester Bosch boilers
- We can supply and install any domestic gas boiler to suit your property and budget
- We provide a site survey to give you a fixed price upfront before work commences
- We register your installation with Gas Safe and Local Council Authority
- We can install a new gas boiler in as little as 24 hours from agreeing the quote
- We register your new boiler with Worcester Bosch for your parts and labour Guarantee