Unvented Hot Water Cylinders
In certain applications where combination boilers are not a suitable option, an unvented hot water cylinder can be installed to provide hot water to your home. Unvented cylinders provide mains pressure hot water to your taps and showers, providing the ability to have multi showers running simultaneously without the need for a separate booster pump. These cylinders also offer a far greater flow rate of hot water, satisfying the demand of more than two bathrooms where a combination boiler would not cope.
Call us on 0800 046 1188 to organise your home survey.
- No need for storage tanks in your loft.
- You achieve mains pressure on your hot and cold taps (giving you satisfying, powerful showers).
- Can be heated via many heat sources e.g. solar, heat pumps. Or just good old fashioned electric off the immersion.
- Can be supplied in a horizontal model which allows you to fit them in lofts
- They come in all sizes so no matter how big or small your house is we will find the right set up for you.
Plumbing & Heating Engineer in Barnstaple
Hydronics Ltd is a family run gas and oil plumbing and heating company.
We are proud members of Checkatrade which enables you to be able to make an informed choice when choosing a contractor.